Sunday, September 30, 2012

Reflections of the 2012 Pan Ams!

I had a great time at the 2012 Pan Am No Gi Championships in NYC. Seen so many Jiu Jitsu athletes and people leaving it all on the mat. On top of that, I ended up winning the bronze medal. Not bad for my first BJJ Tournament and my only lost coming from a student of Marcelo Garcia which was coaching him from the sidelines. I also had a chance to take pictures with Renzo Gracie, Matt Serra, Marcelo Garcia and Vincente Junior. It was a great experience and looking forward to many many more tournaments in the future. Special thanks to my Coach Cesar for preparing me for the tournament and all training partners at MMA & Sport and Pure Performance. Next one is October 20th at the Copa Nova Championships in Northern Va so it's back to training. Until then, I'll see you on the Mat! Peace!


See more pictures from the 2012 Pan Ams here: http://www.facebook.com/TrainWithSyncere

No comments:

Post a Comment